Kinky Curly/Coily Clip In Extensions for Type 4 Natural Hair

I'm currently obsessed with natural textured clip ins. After wearing kinky straight clip ins daily for 5 months, I had to add kinky curly/coily clip ins to my collection. Clip ins have helped make my natural hair journey more blissful. With natural hair clip ins, I can experiment and do things to them that I would never do to my hair e.g. color, applying excessive heat etc.

I have multitextured type 4 hair (4a/4b in my crown, 4b in the middle, 4c on my sides and nape). I got only one set of clip ins. Before you separate your clip ins make sure you wet them and co-wash with a moisturizing conditioner. NEVER try to separate, comb or attempt to detangle curly hair when it's dry.

One set of 16" Clip Ins
To blend, I twist my leave out, super easy!!

These are by far the best extensions I've worn, they blend seamlessly texture wise (there is a slight color difference, my hair is black & the extensions are a dark brown color so I'll dye the clip ins). 

Have you tried natural textured hair extensions?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Posh :)
    Would you like to review our clip in hair?We have clip in for black women :)
    We are looking for sponsors to write products testing report

    Thanks
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Crochet Braids Hair

    ReplyDelete

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...